Tuesday, May 21, 2013

New Years Resolutions

Not another unfulfilled new years resolution

First written in 2008 on powderandpins.blogspot.co.uk/2008/09/new-years-resolutions.html - unfortunatley my resolution didn't come true that year :(.

Right this is the first lot of poems I'm putting up on this new site.

I used to actually have a dedicated site for all my poems over at powderandpins.blogspot.co.uk but I lost the login details and Google are cunts and won't let me back in.

Then again I used to have a lot of other things as well including in no particular order: my health, a fit rich girlfriend, no debts, veins, money in the bank.

Well not to worry coz I may be what the Oxford Dictionary terms a "fuck up" but I'm not finished yet. You know why?? Coz I have a plan.

Yes I may have been in this game since I was 16 and yes a lot of good friends have fallen along the way but I am still standing and have a little thing called hope. A bit of that and the knowledge that whatever comes to pass I am still a good person no matter what bad shit I have done in the past is keeping me headstrong. So I wrote a list this New Years day of things I want to do this year and starting writing again was one of them.

Life is a long journey made up of many little steps and the first step of mine is to put up all my old material in the hope that it will inspire me to write some new stuff. So here it is. Make of it what you will. If you have some good stuff of your own feel free to post. And to anyone out there who cares: have a good life if you want one! Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment